Everything you need for the perfect Alaska vacation. Cabin Rentals, Lodging, Fishing Cabins, Glacier Tours, Backpacking, Wildlife Viewing, Sport fishing, Tours and Adventures. Book something today!
Our Alaska cabin rentals are situated on 40 acres of scenic natural habitat within walking distance of West Mackey Lake and minutes from the famous Kenai River fishing.
Each rental cabin is fully equipped with television, refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, dishes, utensils, pots and pans, glasses, private bath/shower, queen size bed, two twin bunks and a couch that turns into a full with a private deck and bbq.
- Location -
We are located on West Mackey Lake in the center of the Kenai Peninsula. We are about three miles from Soldotna, just a few minutes from the Kenai River and 150 miles south of Anchorage.
In The Area -
* Fishing/Sport Fishing the famous Kenai River for monster King Salmon
* Fishing Kachemak Bay for Halibut, Salmon, and Rockfish
* Hunting Moose, Black Bear, Brown Bear
* Horseback Riding in some of the most beautiful scenery in Alaska
* Sightseeing on the Kenai Peninsula
* Glacier Tours in Kenai Fjords National Park
* Wildlife Viewing for Moose, Bald Eagles, Brown Bears, and more!
* Razor Clam Digging
* Bird Watching, Bear Viewing, Backpacking, Flight
- Contact Us Today! -
Your hosts Tony and Lesa: